I work part time, but lately with co-workers on vacation, I have been receiving full time hours, so my life has been hectic. Between going to school and finishing up homework, I’ve been trying to get my suitcases packed. I’m doing my best to not forget the important pieces for the wedding like my slip, jewelry, the marriage license, our wedding bands, the camera and our itineraries. My lunch hour at work has definitely come in useful for getting my dress altered and other appointments that I don’t have time for after work. On top of all that, I have three Labradors to care for daily and need to make sure I find someone reliable to do the same while we are gone. My dogs are like my children and I can’t just leave that responsibility to anyone. A few other things I still need to accomplish before we take off: get my hair done, give my nails a manicure and toes a pedicure, take my rings to the jeweler to be soldered together, and finish up any last minute packing.
Upon our return, I will be just as busy; working, doing homework, moving into my new home, finishing up reception details, and unpacking the gifts from the wedding shower. Though, until that time comes, I will be snorkeling, para-sailing, fishing and most importantly, relaxing!

This is so exciting! Personally, I love weddings and just this last summer my family and I attended six and were actually in two of the wedding parties. With that said, I felt super busy just attending and I can't imagine actually being the bride! The comment about you not being nervous because you have no time initially made me laugh. However, after reading your blog you really don't have any time at all! I hope everything goes as planned, best of luck!
ReplyDeleteRemember to breathe, I remember very well how stressful the week before the wedding is. It's so worth it, it's hard to describe how you feel on your wedding day-I guess the best I could say is you just feel an intense amount of Love! Marriage is not easy, you go through many difficult periods where you may not like each other but it's important to remember to work at- and take time to spend time alone together. I'm in my 18th year with my husband and we just now feel like were coming full circle and on the same page again.
ReplyDeleteThis would be so exciting! I hope you have fun and don't forget anything because that would be awful :( That would be the best place to get married on the beach, and it is so pretty down there.
ReplyDeleteI am excited for you! I heard the same statement on Friday/Saturday from my sister who also said she did not have time to be nervous. She was in the midst of getting her hair done for her wedding on Saturday and was like "oh my I get married in two hours" At least you have things keeping your mind from letting you be nervous. This is a very special time for you.
ReplyDeleteSo by now your a married!!!!!!!!I'm sure it was a blast! Please let us know how the big day turned out and show pictures on your next blog. I love to ee wedding pics because everyone is so happy and beautiful. I hope it turned out awesome and I can't wait to hear more.
ReplyDeleteYea that wouldn’t be too good if you forgot your wedding stuff haha. But this is a good blog and I know its real hectic to work and also go to school at the same time. I go to school full time and work part time and its still kinda hectic. But keep up the good work and everything will work out good, also I like the idea of getting a hotel near the airport.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to hear how the wedding went. Hopefully, you will blog about the details of the ceremony and include some pictures. Congratulations and I hope you enjoy your new home.
ReplyDelete